Skip to main content

Change of Address Form

New York State requires that any time a student changes addresses, the parent/guardian must complete a Housing Questionnaire.  Marion Central School also requires that the Change of Address Form, accompanied by a proof of residency, be completed as well.  The required forms are attached below.

If you have questions, please call the registrar at 315-926-2300.