ABSENTEE BALLOTS ARE AVAILABLE
If you are unable to vote in the May 15th Budget Vote, please consider submitting an absentee ballot by following the steps below.
HOW TO OBTAIN AN ABSENTEE BALLOT
Obtain an Application for Absentee Ballot in one of the following ways:
- In person at the District Office (no later than 5:00 p.m., May 14, 2018)
- By mail, or by phoning 315-926-2300 (no later than May 9, 2018)
- By fax request at 315- 926-5797 (no later than May 9, 2018)
Submit the completed Application Form in one of the following ways:
- In person at the District Office (no later than 5:00 p.m., May 15, 2018)
- By mail in return envelope provided (postmarked by 5:00 p.m. May 9, 2018)
- By fax to school district clerk @ 315-926-5797 (no later than 5:00 p.m. May 9, 2018)
After May 9, 2018, Application Forms are available only in person at the District Office. (Must deliver to District Office in person if after May 9, 2018)
The school district clerk will mail the Absentee Ballot to the address provided on the Application Form, or distribute the ballot in person if you appear at the District Office. Fax transmissions of absentee ballots are not allowed.
Complete & return your ballot in the signed ballot envelope by 5:00 p.m. on Election Day, May 16, 2018.
- In person or by designee to the school district clerk at the district office (north wing, high school)
- By mail to the school district clerk in the pre-addressed return envelope (valid postmark required)
PLEASE BE SURE THAT…
- You indicate your vote, by making a single “X” or “” in the voting squares.
- You fold the ballot into thirds and place in the enclosed ballot envelope.
- You sign the Certification Statement on the outside of the enclosed ballot envelope.
- You print your name and address on the outside of the ballot envelope.\
Your Absentee Ballot is separated from your signed envelope & re-shuffled prior to the tally of ballots to insure anonymity.
Persons who appear on the list of permanently disabled voters at the Board of Elections are automatically issued an Absentee Ballot by mail as provide by law