District Five Year Goals
Planning for Future-Ready Generations
Professional Development Plan (PDP)
The purpose of the plan is to improve teaching by ensuring that teachers participate in substantial professional development in order that they remain current with their profession and meet the learning needs of their students.
Five Year Goals 2015-2020
- All students will be on target to graduate from high school with a college and career ready Lexile level.
- 85% of students will graduate with an Advanced Regents Diploma.
- 85% of students will on be track to meet the aspirational performance measures (APM) in ELA and Math.
- All SWD will meet or exceed their annual individual growth targets in ELA and math.
- All 8th grade students will be proficient in 21st century skills.